You just bought the funniest t-shirt from The Werkroom with our amazing designs printed on it, and you want it to last long so you can enjoy it and share the fun with your loved ones for a long time?
Let us give you a couple of tips that you might want to consider while washing it to keep our irreverent artwork with vivid and vibrant colors on the garment.
- Use cold water and gentle detergent.
- Turn and wash your garment inside out.
- Separate whites from other colors, avoid combining colors.
- Avoid using strong detergents. If possible use a neutral detergent.
- Don’t overdo the fabric softener.
- Don’t use bleach. If you need to remove stains, you can use products with activated oxygen that are suitable for either white or colored garments, as the case may be.
- It’s best to avoid putting your shirt in the dryer, but if you have to, use a low heat and take it out a few minutes early. High temperature will weaken the fiber of the fabric and it will wear out much faster.
- If you want or need to iron your t-shirt, do it with the print inside out to protect the design. Never iron the image directly.
Please keep in mind that chemicals (strong detergent and bleach) and excessive heat are the two main factors that you want to control so you will give to your garment a long life.
Thank you for reading us and feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns on how to take care of the funniest t-shirt you just have included in your closet.